I haven’t add many ethnic recipes on my blog, so it’s time correct this hole. Turkish kitchen is more than kebabs. Falafels are one of my favourites. They are easy to make, vegetarian and still so dainty. After cooking these even my Aussie man who is a devout carnivore thought that a life of vegetarian is not too bad. Falafels contain those special Eastern flaovours which are hard to get fed up with. Lots of spices and lots of chickpeas that’s what THE DREAM FALAFELS ARE MADE OF.
1 can of chickpeas
1-2 cloves of garlic
1 tsp coriander
1/2 tsp tamarind (curcuma)
3 tbs fresh parsley
2 tbs white flour
1. Mash the chickpeas. The electric mixer is the easiest way to do it.
2. Add parsley and white flour.
3. Roll the falafels in breadcrumbs
4. Deep fry the Falafels in canola oil (in 180 degrees).
5. Enjoy with some savoury tabbouleh!