My dear Aussie man surprised me with this meal one weekend. After that we have had this same dish once in a week for three weeks. It is delighful, I mean absolutely delicious! Try it and you get addicted.
- 400-750g baby spinach, washed
- 3 tbs polive oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1-2 onions chopped
- thumb-sized piece of fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 3 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 tsp chilli paste
- 2 tsp ground coriander (can add more)
- 1 tsp Kecap Manis
- 250g paneer cheese, cut into cubes
- 1-2tbs yellow curry powder
- 2dl double cream (in Finnish ”ruokakerma”)
- Cook the onions and garlic. Add spinach
- Add all the spices and cream.
- Add the paneer cheese.
- Cook it slowly in a casserole.