I love these Nakd Ginger Bread bars. They are tasty and healthy and for a Finn these bars taste like uncooked ginger bread (piparkakku) dough. I simply read the ingredients and quantities on the pack and decided to try to make my own. It turned out to be very delicious! This is also a good lolly for small ones as it does not contain any extra sugar only the natural sweetness from dates. So here you are:
1/2dl (1/4 cup) crushed pecan nuts
1/2dl (1/4 cup) crushed almonds
1dl (1/2 cup) mashed dates
1tsp ginger bread spice
1. First mix the nuts in the blender.
2. Add dates ( I recommend to soak the dates for a few hours so that they get softer and will blend easily) and blend.
3. Mix one teaspoon of ginger bread spice (mixed spice mix in the UK) into the date-nut mix.
4. Make a bar and wrap it in baking paper and let it set in the fridge!
5. Serve as a dessert! These bars are phenomenally good!