I finally got this recipe here. I made super delicious seafood pasta last week and thought I’d share the recipe with you. Simple, quick and so tasty.
I have some weird pasta phase going on at the moment and we have had various delicious pastas for dinners for the past couple of weeks. I guess now when I am at home with our daughter I walk so much outdoors that I feel super hungry in the evenings! Pasta is the perfect cure for that kind of hunger.
Cook and enjoy!
2-3 garlic cloves
180ml (one small bottle) dry white wine
1 cube of chicken stock (I used Knorr)
150g squid rings
150g king prawns
2 tbsp choppend fresh parsley
1. Dice the onion finely. Add onion and crushed garlic to the wok with a bit of olive oil. Cook until golden brown.
2. Add wine and let it boil/simmer for five minutes to boil the alcohol away.
3. Add water and chicken stock cube. Cook in low heat such as the sauce simmers and reduces a bit.
4. Start cooking linguine in a separate sauce pan. You want to add squid and prawns to the sauce at the last minute so that they won’t become chewy!
5. When linguine is 3 minutes away to be ready add squid and prawns to the sauce and add parsley too. Let it simmer for those 3-4 minutes.
6. Drain the linguine.
7. Serve the pasta with the sauce.