Anyway..I have so many recipes to post. My pumpkin pie recipe and chicken soup and..many…they are coming! I have also some good news..my new oven should arrive this or next week -yay! Then the baking begins again!
This will be a quick post but the recipe is good, I promise! This goat cheese beetroot salad can be found also in Rachel Khoo’s book. I made it the other night and it was super tasty. Dill and beetroot seem to be match made in heaven -yum! You should try this, it is quick and easy salad but very nutritious.
salad ( I had baby spinach, rucola, regular salad combination)
2 cooked beetroots ( I used pre-cooked)
1 big piece of goat cheese (depending how much you want on your plate :))
100ml of green lentils (when you cook them it will be approximately 200ml)
2-3 tbs dill
2-3 tbs olive oil
1. Cook the lentils according to the instructions. If you don’t need to soak them I recommend to rinse them well, boil them for 10min, reduce the heat and cook for another 30min until soft.
2. Cut the beetroots and goat cheese into cubes.
3. Set the salad on the plate, pour lentils on top and add beetroot and goat cheese cubes on the salad.
4. Either puree the dill and olive oil or just cut the dill into very small and mix it with olive oil. This will be the perfect dressing or should I say vinaigrette.
5. Serve the salad with some bread and dry white wine.
So good and so healthy!